Friday, April 14, 2017

Blog Stage Six: Comment on a colleague's work #1

     On Ridhi Patel’s blog, I read commentary about a gun on a college campus and I decided to make comment on this. Since Texas allow people who have the licence to hold firearms for defending themselves, many citizens included me were frightened and worried about their who do not have gun license safety. College is the place where students can study whenever they want and develop their dream and knowledge. However, if guns are allowed to carry on campus will terrify students and college could not be the safe place for studying anymore.
     I think a gun is not the best choice to keep individual's safety and like Ridhi said pepper spray could be the good self-defense stuff. Beside pepper spray, there are many self-defense goods on sale in the market so gun should not be allowed on campus. For me, I often go to the library for studying and I would not concentrate on my work if I keep thinking that someone is carrying a gun and this person could present nearby me. Therefore, I agree that gun must not allow on the college campus at least college for the majority of students.

No comments:

Post a Comment